Oven, Stove, & Range Repair
When it comes to the modern conveniences of a kitchen, the oven, stove, or range is often the key to an enjoyable cooking experience. After all, home-cooked meals are a great way to bring family and friends together. If your oven or stove breaks down, it can be inconvenient and frustrating.
We repair all types of electric and gas ovens, stoves, and ranges — and when it comes to quality services, we really bring the heat!
Common Dishwasher Issues of Ovens, Stove Tops, & Ranges
- The burner won’t come on.
Swap it with another burner to determine if it is the burner, the receptacle, or the switch.
- The burner is too hot, regardless of setting.
This is typically due to a bad switch. We can easily provide a fix for this issue!
- The indicator light stays lit.
In most cases, this is also due to a bad or damaged switch.
- The oven door is stuck closed.
This may be caused by a misaligned self-clean latch or a defective clock or oven control.
- The oven is not self-cleaning as it should.
This may be due to a defective or damaged self-clean latch switch or function selector.
- The oven is not baking or the broiler is not working.
A bad bake igniter or valve may be the culprit, which may require new parts.
- The oven is not heating or is heating poorly.
Depending on the type of oven you have, this could happen for a variety of reasons.
- The oven produces erratic temperatures.
A bad bake oven igniter, temperature sensor, or selector switch may be at fault.
- The oven will not heat up.
You may need to replace your bake or broil heating elements.